Libra Cryptocurrency Startup List
- Facebook's official wallet for Libra cryptocurrency. It will be available in the App Store, Google Play, integrated into Messenger and WhatsApp. Calibra launch is planned for the 1st half of 2020. It will be a custodial wallet and will require KYC.
- Multi-signature Libra wallet.
- Demo web-app (list accounts, transactions, minting, transfer).
- Libra wallet proof-of-concept with a tutorial.
- A fully working non-custodial Libra digital wallet.
Libra Paper Wallet
- Client-side Libra wallet generator. Creates a new Libra address, QR Code for it, and also the 24 seed words.
Libra Blockchain Explorers
- Libra Testnet Blockchain Explorer. Nice design, a lot of useful info, fast.
- Experimental Libra testnet blockchain explorer.
- Libra testnet block explorer, and some Libra stats.
- Libra transactions explorer. Simple and nice design.
- Libra explorer that also provides the API, and has a very nice Libra wallet prototype.
- Libra analytics.
- Libra cryptocurrency terminology dictionary.
- A service that alerts users when important Libra cryptocurrency things happen.
- A curated list of Libra cryptocurrency resources.
- Athena lets you earn Libra for browsing the Internet.
- Enter your address and get some free testnet Libra coins.
Why Libra Startup?
Libra is a global digital currency and payments ecosystem that allows third-party developers to build applications leveraging the Libra Blockchain.
Libra’s mission is to enable a simple global currency and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people.
With Libra, Facebook will bring cryptocurrency to its active users - more than 2 billion people. This can create a whole new industry with opportunities for new products and services.
The Libra currency is built on the “Libra Blockchain.” Because it is intended to address a global audience,
the software that implements the Libra Blockchain is open source — designed so that anyone can build on it,
and billions of people can depend on it for their financial needs.
-- Libra Whitepaper
The Libra Blockchain is open source. By allowing anyone to build on it, we could meet the daily financial needs of billions of people globally.
Here at Libra Startup, we are showcasing new projects built around Libra.
Are you working on a Libra cryptocurrency startup?
your project to the Libra Startup list.
We have recently started a blog
. Check it out!